Thursday, February 27, 2014

MINI SELF STORAGE IN CUENCA ECUADOR!


There has been a growing need for storage here in Cuenca, Ecuador.  Whether foreigners are moving in or moving out they need a secure place to store their things. So my husband and I have decided to start a storage business here.  This is the first of its kind here in South America. If you are planning a move here and would like to use our self storage facilities please contact us via our website or email me here on my blog.
 

Located on Gonzalez Suarez South of Monay Shopping



Secure Gated Facility with 3 Large Storage Units


10 x 10 Storage Unit

Locked and Secure


10 x 15 Storage Unit


Garage Doors for Added Security


Gated and Secured Facility

CALL US FOR ALL OF YOUR STORAGE NEEDS IN CUENCA, ECUADOR!







6 comments:

  1. Best idea ever! That is going to grow rapidly. Start looking for more locations. I knew you and Hector would find your niche.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Trashell! He still is talking about your cake cookies on a stick though:-0 Lol We miss you all so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Valuable information! Looking forward to seeing your notes posted.
    self storage units

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's the price of your smallest storage?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello I am currently lives in Oregon, united states .I have one luggage and one small carry on bag ,I left them here in cuenca,Ecuador at my host appartment ,it's been now over 6 months but I am not able to fly back to cuenca,Ecuador and my host she wants me get my stuff out of her place I even offered money in order to keep them but she refused ,can you tell me to solve this issue and figure out to get it out of her place to your storage.i only need very small place for them and for up to 6months until I come back from u.s .
    I hope to hear back from you
    My email is cygnet_toto@yahoo.com
    My phone here in u.s is 5414034461
    My name is Ahmed Abdulaziz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please reply to my email address if you can
    cygnet_toto@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete